DIKA SETYA PUSPITA

Super Junior’s Leeteuk says, “Hyun Ah is such a comfort to me in my life as a soldier”


January 05, 2013 1:00 am cloud2c2h

In a recent TV appearance, Super Junior’s Leeteuk sent a message to 4Minute’s Hyun Ah. On the episode of MBC’s Section TV Entertainment News that aired on January 4, the Super Junior leader,
currently serving in the army, identified himself as Park Jung Soo (his real name) as he openly spoke about what girl groups mean to soldiers in the army. He confessed, “Only recently, since I joined the army, have I realized how pretty and sexy girl groups are. Hyun Ah is one of the best. She is such a great comfort to me. I hope with all my heart that all girl groups will be more active and prosper this year.”
He also talked about the musical Promise, in which he appears as a soldier. “I’ve found musicals really fascinating. I think I want to do more of them after I’m discharged.”
Promise, produced by the Ministry of National Defense in commemoration of 60 years since the end of the Korean War, is playing at the National Theater of Korea from January 9 to 20, 2013. The website is http://www.musical625.co.kr. The musical also stars Ji Hyun Woo, Kim Moo Yeol, Kim Tae Woo, 8eight’s Lee Hyun, and Supernova’s Yoon Hak.

No comments:

Post a Comment